100% Organic Milk Thistle Oil, 3.38 oz / 100 Ml
Milk Thistle Oil is a unique natural oil for the prevention and treatment of many diseases. This is the richest natural complex of vitamins and minerals. The active ingredient in milk thistle is silymarin, which has a hepatoprotective, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effect. Silymarin prevents the penetration of toxic substances in the cells of the liver, breaks down other poisons before they begin to exert their deleterious effect. It is the only known to date, natural compound that protects the liver cells and regenerate their membranes.
Milk Thistle Oil is manufactured by the method of cold pressing from the seeds of Milk Thistle growing in the fields of Siberia. This method ensures preservation of natural components.
Milk Thistle Oil contains:
- macro - and micronutrients necessary for the human body;
- the entire group of fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E, K), most of which are not synthesized in the human body, so they should be regularly ingested in sufficient quantity;
- a well-known polyunsaturated fatty acids (Omega-3 and Omega-6);
- Lignan flavonoids preventing the penetration of toxins into liver cells.
- Take 1 teaspoon 2-3 times a day.
- Milk Thistle Oil can de used in cooking. The oil has a neutral taste and smell, so it can be used as a dressing for salads, added to cereal and pasta.
- Milk Thistle Oil can be used in cosmetic purposes. The oil is an effective natural remedy with beneficial effects on the skin. Thistle oil is very moisturizing; it promotes cell regeneration, helps prevent early wrinkles on the face, neck and cleavage.