Marinated mushrooms, pickled mushrooms and dried mushrooms
For Russians – mushrooms are creatures that live in the forest and you have to hunt for them.
Mushroom picking is one of our favorite activities in Summer.
For Russians – mushroom picking is a skill that we master since childhood and one of the favorite activities at the countryside.
Any Russian can distinguish at least 15 edible mushrooms in the forest. What is even more important – not collect the poisoned ones, such as toadstool or death angel.
Here are hundreds of edible mushroom species in our forests. Mushrooms are nutritious, tasty and one can preserve them for winter either by drying or by marinating or salting. During lent mushrooms replace meat in traditional dishes, at all other times they are a tasty addition to any meal. Right from Russian forest to your table.
At our online store we offer for sale:
- Dried Mushrooms Golden Chanterelle
- Dried Mushrooms White Boletus
- Dried Mushrooms Porcini White
- Pickled Mushrooms Boletus (Maslyata)
- Pickled Mushrooms Straw Smorchki
- Marinated Mushrooms Nameko Opyata
- Marinated Mushrooms Slippery Jacks Mahoviki
- Marinated Mushrooms Wine Cup (Boroviki)
- Marinated Mushrooms Oysters Gruzdi
- Dried Mushrooms Porcini
Use dried mushrooms from Russian forest and you can make, for example, the soup - is a fantastic dish! Of course, make sure you add the sour cream before serving the soup – otherwise the experience will be incomplete!
Marinated mushrooms go well with onions and sour cream or with onions and vegetable oil. This is a real salad for the main dish.
We regularly replenish stocks of Marinated and dried mushrooms from Russian forest, so we always have the freshest for sale.
All goods you can buy online at affordable price and we’ll deliver your order worldwide.
Our shop is always a good choice since:
- The cost is adequate and client-friendly
- Our delivery partners are reliable
- We genuinely care about our customers and their needs
special for you!