Patchouli essential oil is obtained from the dried leaves by steam distillation. Essential oil contains organic compounds: patchouli, pachulol, azulene, guaen, eugenol. The essential oil is dense, heavy, greenish-mustard color. The aroma is bitter, smoky, earthy, resinous, pungent, warm.
- Causes a surge of cheerfulness and optimism
- Has antidepressant action
- Stimulates sexual desire
- Nourishes, refreshes, renews and smoothes dry skin
- Improves skin elasticity, renewal of epidermal cells
- Eliminates irritation and flaking, cracked heals