White Horseradish, Zakuson, 8.8oz / 250g
White Horseradish "Zakuson" has a sharp piquant taste which goes especially well with meat dishes.
- Mix with sour cream for a tasty topping for baked potatos!
- Add a teaspoon to salad dressings for a fiery flavour.
- Serve with scrambled or poached eggs – you can even add salsa!
- Add to hummus for a dip with extra zing.
- Use as a ‘paste’ when making sushi!
- Pop a generous spoonful into your coleslaw for a side with real bite.
- Stir into white wine and cream sauce, superb with smoked salmon!
- Mix into mash to make your roast super special.
- Turn tomato soup into a real winter warmer by stirring in a spoonful!
- Spread in your sandwich, whether it be beef, cheese or tuna.
Customers also bought
This was the only disappointment in my order. It was not extra spicy or even spicy! It did have a nice flavor but certainly no kick.
DELICIOUS! Not like any other Horseradish you ever had before.