Tea Infusions Fruits Brew with Black Currant, 0.22 lb/ 100 g
The major benefits of this tea include its ability to strengthen the immune system, boost skin health, and induce sleep, among others.
- High in vitamin C
- Antioxidant activity
- Antiviral and antibacterial properties.
- Reducing inflammation throughout the body
- Protecting the skin against various conditions
- Inducing sleep and preventing insomnia
- Boosting mood
- Regulating hormones
- Improving cardiovascular health
- Optimizing digestive function
- Anticancer potential
- Treating cold and flu and infections
- Improving memory
- Preventing urinary tract infections (UTI)
Tea-making recipe: Insert into a cup 1 teaspoon of fruit. Pour boiling water. Brew for 3-8 minutes.
Write a Review