Pine Nut Oil, 3.38 oz/ 100 Ml Specialist
Pine Nut (Cedar) Oil is manufactured by the method of cold pressing. This technology allows to preserve all the nutrients contained in Pine Nut.
Pine Nut oil contains:
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids that are not synthesized in the human body and it is extremely important to get them every day in a sufficient amount and balanced composition;
- B vitamins, which play a major role in cellular metabolism;
- vitamin E has antioxidant properties and is involved in the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates;
- a scarce and valuable trace minerals: selenium, chromium, silicon, etc.
- gamma-linolenic acid has anti-inflammatory action, prevents blood clots, lowers the level of cholesterol in blood, controls the appearance of fat cells, accelerates the breakdown of fats, helps lose excess weight.
- Take 1 teaspoon 2-3 times a day.
- Cedar oil has always been considered a delicacy. It gives a spicy taste and a delicate nutty flavor to vegetable salads, cold and hot appetizers.
Write a Review