Natural Certified Toothpaste "Birch Sap Based", Recipes of Grandmother Agafya, 85 g/ 0.19 lb
Toothpaste contains 99% of ingredients of natural origin.
Organic extract of birch buds has a tonic effect on the gums. Xylitol normalizes the acid-base balance of the oral cavity, fights the appearance of caries. Organic chamomile extract has softening, soothing, mild whitening properties.
Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydrated Silica, Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Xylitol (xylitol), Betula Alba Juice* (organic birch SAP), Betula Alba Bud Extract* (organic birch Bud extract), Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract* (organic chamomile extract), Stevia Rebaudiana Extract (stevia extract), Potassium citrate, zinc citrate, Menthol, Menthyl lactate, cellulose gum, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl alcohol, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, aroma, citric acid. ( * )- organic ingredients / ingredients from organic farming 99 % - percentage of natural ingredients / natural origin of total
The product is certified by the international non-profit Association COSMOS-standard AISBL "COSMOS" (COSMetic Organic Standard) - the first European standard for natural and organic cosmetics, created in 2010 by the leading organizations for certification of natural and organic cosmetics in Europe: BDIH (Germany), Soil Association (England), ECOCERT, Cosmebio (France) and ICEA (Italy). Cosmos Natural certification means that a certified product:
1. Contains at least 95% Natural ingredients.
2. Used in the product raw material is ecologically and biologically clean.
3. the Product does not contain: - aggressive detergents (e.g. SLES) - petrochemicals-synthetic preservatives-synthetic fragrances-synthetic dyes-silicones-ingredients obtained by violence against animals
4. The product is not tested on animals.
5. The packaging is recyclable or biodegradable.
Write a Review