Natural Certified Toothpaste "Forest Lingonberry", Recipes of Grandmother Agafya, 85 g/ 0.19 lb
Toothpaste contains 99% of ingredients of natural origin.
Cranberry oil has a tonic and antioxidant effect.
Organic extract of Kuril tea restores the local immunity of the oral cavity.
The complex of 7 minerals contains: potassium, calcium, phosphorus, sodium-strengthen and mineralize enamel.
Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Vaccinium Vitis-Idaea Seed Oil (cranberry oil), Dasiphora Fruticosa Extract* (organic Kuril tea extract), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract* (organic green tea extract), Stevia Rebaudiana Extract (stevia extract), Helianthus annuus seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf extract, Maris Sal (mineral complex), zinc citrate, menthol, Menthyl lactate, xanthan gum, Benzyl Alcohol, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, Aroma, citric acid, CI 77491, limonene. ( * )- organic ingredients / ingredients from organic farming 99 % - percentage of natural ingredients / natural origin of total
The product is certified by the international non-profit Association COSMOS-standard AISBL "COSMOS" (COSMetic Organic Standard) - the first European standard for natural and organic cosmetics, created in 2010 by the leading organizations for certification of natural and organic cosmetics in Europe: BDIH (Germany), Soil Association (England), ECOCERT, Cosmebio (France) and ICEA (Italy). Cosmos Natural certification means that a certified product:
1. Contains at least 95% Natural ingredients.
2. Used in the product raw material is ecologically and biologically clean.
3. the Product does not contain: - aggressive detergents (e.g. SLES) - petrochemicals-synthetic preservatives-synthetic fragrances-synthetic dyes-silicones-ingredients obtained by violence against animals
4. The product is not tested on animals.
5. The packaging is recyclable or biodegradable.
Write a Review
Write a Review