Marinated Cucumbers, 770 g
Use Marinated Cucumbers in salad dressings or as part of a pickle plate.
- Pickled cucumbers go well with meat and fish dishes, harmonize with other fresh and boiled vegetables in salads and can be an ingredient in savory sauces.
- Pickled cucumbers still retain most of the useful trace elements and vitamins;
- Pickled cucumbers are rich in liquid that saturates the body with oxygen; Pickled cucumbers excite the appetite and enhance digestion;
- Pickled cucumbers have a slight laxative effect;
- Pickles can neutralize the effects of alcohol, so they are often used as a snack to strong alcoholic beverages.
Write a Review