Home Cooked Russian style Meals
Home Cooked meals of Russian cuisine
Its are collection of the different cooking traditions of the Russian people. The cuisine is diverse, with Northern and Eastern European, Caucasian, Central Asian, Siberian, and East Asian influences.
Russian cuisine derives its varied character from the vast and multi-ethnic expanse of Russia.
Russian cuisine is one of the most authentic in the world. It has been formed under the influence of severe climate and abundant national traditions.
The main feature of Russian cuisine is considered to be an abundance and variety of products used for cooking. There are numerous dishes made of dough such as pies, cakes, blini, etc. as well as unleavened dough, including dumplings.
If you are willing to taste traditional Russian dishes, here are some ideas of what you should try.
Our online store offers dishes of Russian & Ukrainian Home Cuisine and famous Russian Salad:
- Pirogki -are small stuffed buns (pies) made of either yeast dough or short pastry. They are filled with one of many different fillings and are either baked (the ancient Slavic method) or shallow-fried. One feature of pirozhki that sets them apart from, for example, English pies is that the fillings used are almost invariably fully cooked. The use of chopped hard-boiled eggs in fillings is another interesting feature.
- Chebureki - is made from unleavened dough filled with ground meat, onions and spices, fried in oil.
- Russian potato salad "Olivier" - a mayonnaise-based potato salad distinguished by its diced texture and the contrasting flavors of pickles, hard-boiled eggs, boiled carrots, boiled potatoes, meat, and peas.
- Russian Beet Salad - this salad is a perfect combination of earthy beets, sweet prunes, and crunchy walnuts.
- Salad "Herring under a Fur Coat" - is chopped salted herring under a "coat" of shredded cooked beet, sometimes with a layer of egg or other vegetables.
- Vinegret - a salad made of boiled beets, potatoes, carrots, pickles, onions, sauerkraut, and sometimes peas or white beans. Dressed with sunflower or olive oil.
- Mushrooms Salad - a traditional layered Russian salad of mushrooms, hard-boiled eggs, pickles, onion, and mayonnaise looks really impressive on the table
We regularly replenish stocks of Home Cooked meals, so we always have the freshest for sale.
All russian food you can buy online at affordable price and we’ll deliver your order worldwide.
Our shop is always a good choice since:
- The cost is adequate and client-friendly
- Our organic food delivery partners are reliable
- We genuinely care about our customers and their needs
special for you!