Cream for Body Sabelnik & Callisia, "In 60 as in 30" 125 ml/ 4.23 oz.
Callisia Fragronce with sabelnik are provided with high biological activity and synergy of its components.
- Callisia Fragronce - one of the most powerful medicinal plants, a powerful biogenic stimulant with a wide range of therapeutic effects. Thanks to a rare combination of biologically active substances, Golden mustache helps with a variety of diseases, especially it is effective in the treatment of diseases of the joints and spine: rheumatism, arthritis, arthrosis, sciatica, osteochondrosis. It has a pronounced analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiseptic, immunoregulatory, restorative effect, has a beneficial effect on the circulatory system.
- Sabelnik marsh (Comarum palustre) - a medicinal plant with a pronounced biostimulating, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, analgesic. salt-removing, anti-rheumatic and regenerating action. Contains macro-and microelements (phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, copper), tannins, carotene, flavonoids, essential oils and organic acids. A recognized folk remedy for rheumatism, sciatica, arthritis and arthrosis, salt deposits in the joints of the hands and feet. It helps to relieve inflammation, swelling, and has a positive effect on joint and spine mobility disorders.
- Red pepper - gives the balm warming effect, activates microcirculation in the periarticular tissues.
- Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) is a folk name for a tinder mushroom that grows on the trunks of old birch trees in Northern and Central Russia. The unique composition of chaga includes a special chaga acid, salts of many metals, flavonoids, polyphenols and other valuable components. It is an active biogenic stimulant and broad-spectrum antioxidant. It has antispasmodic, decongestant, analgesic and restorative effects. Stimulates blood flow at the site of exposure, accelerates reparative processes.
- Collagen is a fibrillar protein that forms the basis of the body's connective tissue (tendons, cartilage, bone, dermis, etc.) and provides its strength and elasticity. Forms a super-strong extracellular structure to protect the cartilage tissue, promotes its rapid recovery and strengthening. Violation of collagen synthesis leads to damage to the ligamentous apparatus, cartilage, bone system and the appearance of heart valve defects.
- Extracts and oils of medicinal plants provide intervertebral discs with nutrients, improve blood supply and metabolism, and stimulate recovery processes.
- Burdock and St. John's wort - anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial action.
- Skullcap-soothes pain-Thyme and juniper-promote the removal of salts, improves the condition of ligaments and joint
Write a Review