Natural Certified Toothpaste "Red Algae", Recipes of Grandmother Agafya, 85 g/ 0.19 lb
Toothpaste contains 99% of ingredients of natural origin.
Organic extract of Sakhalin fucus, hand-picked on the coast of the sea of Okhotsk, helps strengthen the gums.
Sea salt gently cleanses and strengthens the local immunity of the oral cavity.
The product is certified by the international non-profit Association COSMOS-standard AISBL "COSMOS" (COSMetic Organic Standard) - the first European standard for natural and organic cosmetics, created in 2010 by the leading organizations for certification of natural and organic cosmetics in Europe: BDIH (Germany), Soil Association (England), ECOCERT, Cosmebio (France) and ICEA (Italy). Cosmos Natural certification means that a certified product:
1. Contains at least 95% Natural ingredients.
2. Used in the product raw material is ecologically and biologically clean.
3. the Product does not contain: - aggressive detergents (e.g. SLES) - petrochemicals-synthetic preservatives-synthetic fragrances-synthetic dyes-silicones-ingredients obtained by violence against animals
4. The product is not tested on animals.
5. The packaging is recyclable or biodegradable.
Write a Review